Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Papeterie Updates

It’s amazing how time flies! Last time I updated it was the beginning of summer and I would have updated sooner but things have been VERY busy over here at Papeterie.

As I had previously mentioned, we are working on a lot of launches, the first being a newly revamped and beautiful website over at PapeterieStore.com. We are very excited with the way this is shaping up and cannot wait to share the finished product with you! Our new site will make browsing products, choosing designs and colors, and ordering that much easier. Below you can check out a sneak peek at what’s in store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In addition, we are very excited to announce that Papeterie is going to be opening a new store! The location I’ve chosen is in Monterey Park where I’ve lived most of my life. Being a current resident, I am proud that our new store can help to support local business. We love our location and have been working hard to get it in tip-top shape so everyone can come in and see the real magic behind the paper.

As always, thank you to everyone for the continued support! It’s been a long road to where we are now, and there are a lot of amazing things in store for Papeterie. Things are headed in a great new direction, so please make sure to keep checking back here for all the details.